Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Break!

It is officially Spring Break!  I am looking forward to a week at home. It is not quite a week off, because I have some homework to do.  Then there is the housework.  I am planning on getting some deep clean things done like the fridge and the freezer.  (Both of which were on the to do list for winter break.) Additionally, I need to put away the food I bought at the case lot sale a couple of weeks ago.  I would also like to do some work in the yard.  The yard was kind of the plan for tomorrow, but it is also conference. We will see how it goes.  Mostly I am looking forward to sleeping in and getting some needed time away from school. We will see how things go. I know one thing for sure.  It will go much quicker than I want it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment