Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Why must it be so late?

It is 11:30.  I just finished writing a quiz for Act 3 of Romeo and Juliet.  I have another worksheet I needed to retype for my other class.  I had swimming earlier, and then the kids were both fussy.  Actually, Isabelle fell asleep for most of the evening, but was very ornery when she woke up.  There just isn't enough time in the day to get everything done.  I am looking forward to spring break next week.  I need a little bit of R&R. I can't decide if I should do the worksheet, or just go to bed.  I am very tired. Since I am in the middle of a Shakespeare Unit, I have been having a lot of Shakespeare quotes running through my head.  There is a quote that I can't quite remember the ends with something about everyone going to bed. It is really bugging me that I can't place it.  It is more the cadence of the line and the voice of the actor.Maybe I should follow that advice. I am too tired to think. Now that I am thinking about it maybe the line was from a Dickens.

Why do I think that not going to bed will delay the coming of the morning?  All it does is make me more tired when it does arrive.

"Goodnight Sweet Prince and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest."
        -Hamlet

1 comment:

  1. Apparently my blog is not on daylight savings time. It is almost 11:40, but the post time says that it is only 10:40.

    ReplyDelete