Thursday, March 17, 2011

Random Tidbits

I don't like daylight savings time.  I have been tired all week.  I can't seem to get to be on time; I can't get up in the morning. I am dragging all day long.  I am looking forward to the weekend when I can sleep in.  Hopefully.  Lately the children have been getting up before we want them to. 

Today was my second swimming lesson.  I think that I did pretty good.  I can almost breathe, and I only choked on pool water about a dozen times.  She made us do laps, which I was mostly able to do, although not with out pausing to breathe or rest. 

This is a crazy week at work, and I am way behind on stuff.  I brought piles of stuff home, and amazingly I got a lot of it done.  Only because Thomas had the children.  Thank you so much!  I love you lots, and not just for the baby-sitting. 

Tristan has a bad cold.  He has been coughing and had a little crusty in his nose.  The last two days he has become very congested.  I have also not felt 100% this week.  I had a headache Sunday, which lasted until Monday night.  The glands in my throat also felt swollen, and it hurt to swallow.  Otherwise I felt fine.  Last night I also became very congested.  I can no longer breathe, and I am coughing.  I am hoping I feel better tomorrow.  I should load up on vitamin-C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment