Saturday, February 5, 2011

What does it mean to be unique?

We all think that we are unique, but when you set out to do anything on the internet- like set up a new blog - you find that someone has had most thoughts before you. I have been inspired lately by the thoughts of my friends and fellow bloggers. It seems like something that I would enjoy. I want to be able to record my thoughts as well as some of my life with those who care. That is why I set out to make my own blog. I thought this blog would have more of a beginning, but I was stumped by the first question they asked: Name of Blog? I then spent way too long trying to come up with something unique that fit me and reflected what I want this blog to be. I am tired and must hope that it will improve as it goes, and not become like many blogs I found...abandoned. (Why do people take good URLs and then do nothing with them?)

And so, the adventures begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment