Friday, February 25, 2011

Game Night

I really should be going to bed, but I just wanted to take a minute and write something tonight.  It was the monthly family game night tonight, as well as my mom' s birthday party.  It was a lot of fun.  We had Papa Murphy's Pizza, our favorite.  We also played my new game I got for Christmas called Buzz Word.  It was a lot of fun.  It has clues for common sayings or things that have the same word in the answer like apple, or baby. It was nice becasue the older crowd liked it and did well, but those of us who aren't quite as old did well too.  Everyone could be involved and have fun.

My cute little sweetie asked if she could sleep over at Grandma's house with her cousins.  I told her she had to ask Grandma.  I think that it took most of her courage to ask.  It was so cute to hear her say, "Grandma, Can I sleep over?" Then as she was going back down the stairs, "I get to sleep over!"  She was a little upset that her cousin had brought her pajamas and she hadn't.  She wasn't so sure about borrowing a t-shirt.

I better get to bed now.  I am supposed to go to aerobics tomorrow and a baby shower.  My second one this week. We might also think about doing our taxes.  I have a stack of papers to grade still, as well as the house to clean.  The end of another busy week, and the next one doesn't start with a holiday.It will be March, which is here way sooner than I think it should be!


I will end with a quote from one of our favorite going to bed books:

"Goodnight stars
Goodnight air
Goodnight noises everywhere"



-Goodnight Moon by Margret Wise Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment