Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hair Bows

I don't know if I have ever mentioned it before, but Isabelle is a girly girl. She loves dresses and nail polish. From the time she was little with only two boy cousins as models, she would carry around purses.  I don't know where it comes from.  I am definately not that girly.  I know that part of it comes from her princess obsesion.  She has lost or ruined all of her hairbows.  While I was at the craft store, I bought some of those flowers so i could make her some new ones.  I completely forgot about it until I was cleaning. I set them aside where Isabelle found them.  She wanted to know what they were for.  After I told her, she kept aking me when we were going to make them.  Did I also mention how persistant she is?  If you say you will do something later, she won't let you forget.  I ran up to my sisters to borrow some ribbon.  Got out the glue gun, and put a couple together.  We had some difficulties, because she would put flowers together and then we couldn't convince her that they didn't match.  She definately has her own sense of style. 


Everyone tried them on. 






Doesn't Daddy look cute!  He is such a good sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment